Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Random crap...

Have I ever told anyone that I really suck at keeping up to date on this thing? You know... personal details and interests, sucks...


So Fable 2 finally hit the store like... last month and I'm creeping my progress through it still. I can't say that my mind is blown but I haven't lost all hope. The game is fun to play but I believe they could have stuck with the old combat system. It was super fluent and easy to use, that is probably the biggest thing I miss.


As for story... it's parallel. I mean, I like Lionhead Studios a little bit but they should consider shutting Peter up for over hyping and experience we've already played with little room for a completely “new” story. But alas, with the bad there is some good. It is still enjoyable to play and I should just man up and finish playing the rest of the story instead of trying to sleep with every girl in Albion... wait what?

I have to admit, I wasn't so stoked about anything so far... Wrath of the Lick King (Why the fuck does my game lag Blizzard?!?!?!), Gears of War 2, etc... etc... but it has been quite and epic end of season for the gaming industry. And I've been throwing around a lot of money for reserves, which kind of sucks but hey! Cold weather soon, what a perfect excuse to stay inside and play games until I can't afford to pay for gas and the heat gets turned off and I finally freeze.


As with all great things the election has happened and Obama won by a land side. To be honest, I was surprised but I felt a little better as the night went on. Personally I'm just waiting for time to pass before I start cracking my mouth off to badly about Mccaine losing and Obama winning and what not, god forbid facebook has been a heated political battleground since the whole thing started and now it's even worse! I will stand firmly with my choice of who I voted for and hope that we do see change, what change entails I have no clue but I have a little faith that things are going to be just fine.



Say no one would like to donate to buy me a new drumset fund eh? Turns out in the past month or two I've busted two very beautiful cymbals. My 20 inch Zildjian A Medium ride that was from the 80's so you know it had beautiful sounds and looked amazing, that is a huge heart ache to me. Also I managed to rail the crap out of my 18 inch K Thin Ride, I admit, I thought it was tougher but I forgot that it was “thin” I guess I should learn not to windmill cymbals. Was hoping to actually get a new set before Christmas entirely, found a Gretsch Club Mod kit for a great price and the sizes I'm looking for but alas... money is tight. Soon though! And new cymbals, I will once again terrorize all of my neighbors.



Song of the moment; The Allman Brothers – Mountain Jam. If you can get your hands on it, it'll blow your socks off.

4 comments:

Matt H said...

I have to admit, I wasn't so stoked about anything so far...Gears of War 2, etc...

What? I'm sorry, WHAT?

I just beat it. I strongly advise you get it, or at least rent it. Srsly, it's awesome.

Matt Portner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt Portner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt Portner said...

Nice post Yoozel. I'm gonna start reading your blog!
- RandomSauce